Friday, October 06, 2006

Without a Bang

BORING!

That's all I can say about Friday's action at training camp.

First of all, they said that practice would be 3 hours long….11am-2p. Totally incorrect! Coach Jordan is obviously getting softer as camp goes on, practice was less than 90 minutes.

Coach said that he just wanted to let the guys enjoy the rest of the day. He felt that they put in hard work during the past 4 days.

Tomorrow players will be at the arena at 10am for a shoot-around. At 3p they will return and begin preparation for there 4p scrimmage. The scrimmage will be open to the public, and I believe it is free.

If you get there and figure out that it isn’t free ask for me. I will come to the gate and tell how sorry I am that I can’t help you get in. Still love all of you though, hope to see you tomorrow. Go Wizards!

G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home